How to make firecrackers
First, let's break down what you'll need to pull off this amazing firecracker recipe:
- High-quality flower (About (0.5 g) should do, if you're making firecrackers just for yourself)
- Graham Crackers (Nabisco or HoneyMaid work best due to the high-fat content).
- Peanut butter (The higher the fat, the better! Nutella also works well in combination with peanut butter or on its own).
Tools: A toothpick, aluminum foil, and an oven.
Step 1: Decarboxylate Your Firecrackers Weed
For the firecrackers' weed recipe to work, you need to activate the THC and other cannabinoids in your buds by using heat to decarboxylate your cannabis.
- Preheat your oven to 250 degrees Fahrenheit (120 C). While waiting, you can break up the nugs by hand or coarsely grind them.
- Then after around 10 mins of preheating, put the weed in the oven, and set a timer for about 15 minutes. This should be plenty of time for a decarb. Any longer and you can ruin your weed.
- After your 15 minute timer, set your weed to the side and let cool.
Step 2: Assemble Your Weed Firecrackers
- First, heat your oven to 300 degrees Fahrenheit (150 C).
- While preheating, spread a thick layer of peanut butter (and/or Nutella) on one side of each graham cracker. (The more fat, the better, so spread it on thick).
- Then, evenly sprinkle your weed on the peanut butter-covered crackers. Use your toothpick to stir and fold the weed into the peanut butter.
- Ensure to mix in your weed very thoroughly so that all of it is covered with fatty peanut butter.
- To finish, add a second peanut butter and covered cracker on top and sandwich them together.
- Before you place them in the oven, let's move to step 3...
Step 3: Get Baking!
- Finally, wrap your firecrackers in foil completely.
- Now, go ahead and put your foil-wrapped firecrackers into the oven and bake for 20 minutes.
Chill out for a cool 45 to an hour while the effects set in. Generally, this rule should apply to all edibles.